Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Things that make me go arrrggghhh

Haley Joel Osmont saw dead people in "The sixth sense". I too have a special quality, I see dumb people. Dumb people are everywhere, people who are oblivious and do not look around them to see how they impact on others, people who are wantonly rude and ill mannered and make no attempt to change because "we must accept them as they are". People who do not care about the environment around them or the people that they meet.

They make me go arrrggghhh!!!

Fortunately I am in Web2 training and Lhan Gannon is not dumb.

Thank goodness for small mercies.

2 comments:

  1. Hi My name is Perri-Lee and I am here with Ashley - I am sitting beside Ashley and as far as I know I haven't done anything to make him cranky so hopefully I have not been one of the above people that have set him off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Perri Lee, I take great delight in being Ashley's chief protagonist. I don't think you can knock me off !!!

    ReplyDelete